Thursday, November 03, 2005

new addition.... durex

okay, so i finally put in new header. not perfect, i know, but it is a start. got advice on how to improve it, or on what else you would like to see in this space - Word-related - please drop me a line. got poetry and/or arts related initiatives. share them. my shortest post. cool, a quick titbit from seven (see previous post for explanation) ... called Durex

It calls me constantly
Evidence of failure
in matters of the heart

It mocks me
Daring me to throw it out
As we count down to
the numbers on etched on its back

they say condomise
it says:
sooner or later, you have to get laid

2 comments:

Countess Demetria said...

That is a great poem!
Well done!

I see that you are doing
NaNoWriMo this year!

I did it last year and finished in 21 days. It was my first year and I was a new writer. It burned me out. lol

It took a long time before I as able to start writing again.

I write mostly poetry now, but do want to write more on my novel when I can.

Good Luck to you!!
My Best Friend is doing NaNoWriMo again this year too!

Take Care!
Countess

Kojo Baffoe said...

Thanks Countess. It was incorporated in a show as an 'ad break.'

Yeah, signed up for NaNoWriMo and already regret it coz I am struggling to make time for it. The upside is that it is forcing me to think about my novel, so even if I do not finish, at least I will have started something I have procrastinated on for too long.

easy