Monday, February 06, 2006

wet & wonderful

It seems to actually work. Don't know whether I should be troubled by my initial ignorance or excited by the discovery (Roy, you the man). I promise this is my last post for today, just thrilled by the powers of technology.

A warm rainy night
It's 1 in the morning
Mind wanders randomly

Today has been a day of discovery. In the more positive half of my schizophrenic self today and the future looks bright-ish. Have a few things in the pipeline that may provide impetus to my search for the perfect poem.

Will share more as things fall into place.

Starting to write again, following a few months of frustration. As I find direction, writing becomes more fun. It's a beautiful space to be in. Working on the craft but will continue to share the words. Hopefully, they grow as I grow.

Alright, let me go sleep. You know I'll probably be posting again tomorrow.

Easy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad u discovered that u an use your email to do this coz u were quiet last week. like the poem. have to say that so far havent come across a poem of yours that i dislike-thats pretty imprssive. hope to be hearing more from u

lata

Anonymous said...

good that u in a good space. wish u the best.

where and when do u perform?

Kojo Baffoe said...

Thanks, no performances lined up for any time soon, but will start posting more on what's going on with performances, mine & others.

easy